SINGLE PHASE AC ELECTRONIC LOAD
CECAM 450-35-50 PFC-EN
The CECAM 450-35-50 PFC Single Phase Electronic Load offers a national alternative for testing and pre-certification in laboratories and research and development centers. It allows to vary the input power factor from 0 to 1, making the consumption of active, apparent and reactive power (both capacitive and inductive reactive power). Its differential is the input stage with a bidirectional converter, providing high power factor and the possibility of returning the active power to the main source.
- One-phase power supply: 220 V (phase / neutral) ± 10%
- Power Factor: 0.9 @ Nominal Load
- Voltage Range: 50 - 350 V
- Voltage resolution: 0.5 V
- Level Limit: 4500 VA
- Frequency Range: 45-440 Hz
- Serial communication
- Ethernet communication
- Remote communication software that allows it to define the sinusoidal load profile, transient load, the operation and supervision of the electronic load through the computer and the reporting (Optional).
3-phase AC Power Source