PROGRAMMABLE DC POWER SUPPLY
In addition to providing continuous voltage, the FCC 420-06i enables voltage and current variation, allowing the user to feed loads under the various power conditions thtat your project requires. The isolation provided by the high-frequency transformer provides safety to the operator in any working environment.
- Supply voltage: 220 Vef ± 10% (input to 3 wires F + N + T);
- Input frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz;
- Output Voltage: 0-125V;
- Output current: 0 - 35A;
- Maximum output power: 4.4kW;
- Interface with LCD display;
- Serial RS-232 and Ethernet communication (optional);
- 0-10V analog inputs for voltage and current adjustment;
- Responsible climbing and descent ramps;
- Tension, Current and Power readings;
- Isolated with High Frequency Transformer;
- Short-circuit, overload, thermal and overvoltage protection at the output;
- Remote Management Software for PC.